Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Blue Giraffe Store is officially open!

thebluegiraffestore.etsy.com

Hello!

I've always loved making jewelry and I'm very excited to have my own little shop on Etsy. I'm so glad that you decided to visit my blog. It's a little sparse now since I just created it today, but there's good news! To generate some word of mouth advertising, I'm holding a little raffle at the end of the month for anyone who helps me out.

*HOW TO WIN THIS BRACELET!*

You can enter the raffle by posting the link at the beginning of this entry on

1) any social networking site for which you have an account. Examples include Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, or your own blog. Every place you post this link will get you another entry into the raffle.
Just post a comment below that will link me to the sites you've posted the URL.
2) going onto my Etsy and commenting on your favorite item.
3) become a fan of the Blue Giraffe Store Facebook page.

Check back on June 30, 2009 to see if you won!




1 comment:

  1. I posted it on my facebook profile!

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=315363&ref=profile

    ReplyDelete